Made from beautiful natural reclaimed driftwood, this bee and bughouse is not only beautiful but a fantastic item to support nature and wildlife in your garden.
The bee & bug hotel is designed to provide nest cells for 240 species of solitary bees here in the UK and well as multiple bugs that all support pollination.
- Position your bee/bug hotel in the full sun
- Make sure it is south or east facing
- Ensure the hotel is at least 1 metre off the ground
- Secure the bug hotel tightly so it doesn't swing or move in the wind
- You may want to bring the bee/bug house in your shed/garage during winter to keep it clean and dry and clean out before rehanging.
Dimensions - 23cm x 14cm x 12cm (excluding hanging loop)
These bee/bug hotels are made from reclaimed natural driftwood and is both handmade and fairtrade. If placed correctly, bee and bug hotels are brilliant for supporting the populations of pollinators and diversity and wildlife in the UK.
10% of our profits go towards environmental and wildlife charities.
All our packaging is 100% plastic-free. Our boxes are made from recycled cardboard and we use 100% recycled brown paper to protect your goods. We seal our packages using plastic-free brown paper tape and finish your package off with our Honeste stamp using toxic-free, vegan, plant-based ink. All our packaging is recyclable or compostable.
For an even more environmentally friendly solution, be sure to select our 'reused packaging' option at the checkout.
Handmade Fair Trade Driftwood Bee & Bug Hotel
✿ Natural Renewable Sustainable Materials
♡ Supports Good Causes